This showcase page gives an overview on my work as freelance photographer.
As photo equipment, I use Pentax and Nikon as each brand does feature its own advantages.
With the Pentax K-5 together with a selection of weather sealed lenses, I do have a rather compact and lightweight equipment ideal for travel photography even in harsh situations. The high iso performance of the camera, the superb color rendition as well as the high dynamic range of the camera provides me a pretty already camera to be used in most situations.
When expecting the need of an ultra fast AF or very high iso perfmance, especially in sports events, I use the Nikon D4 with the modern AFS lenses.
In addition to the K-5 and D4, I am also using a medium format digital medium format camera, the Pentax 645D, especially for landscapes.
This portfolio features photos from:
• Montreux Jazz Festival 2011, Switzerland (article)
• Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Zurich, Switzerland (article)
• Rock Oz’Arènes 2011, Avenches – Switzerland (article)
• Zermatt Unplugged Festival 2011, Switzerland (article)
• Zermatt Unplugged Festival 2012, Switzerland (article in collaboration with Sonja Holverson)
• Vevey Retro 2011, Switzerland
• Fêtes Médiévales 2011, Saillon – Switzerland (article)
• Festival International de Ballons 2011, Château-d’Oex – Switzerland
• Breitling Sion Air Show 2011, Switzerland (article)
• Airshow in Lausanne, Switzerland 2011 (article)
• International Motor Show Geneva 2012, Switzerland (article)
• Sabah – Borneo in Malaysia 2011 (article)
You can view these images a number of different ways.
|Show Picture List - Thumbnail view, click on any image to open into Enlarged View|
|Show As Slide Show - Will automatically change images every few seconds|
|Enlarged View - Click on any image in Picture List to see enlarged view. You can now scroll through all the images in this gallery. Click on X in top right corner to close.|
View With PicLens – Many Features
• Functions: View large images with thumbnails below.
|Note: PicLens is only available from the Picture List Screen.
To return to this page, click on the image. Try each one to see which one you prefer.